The 10web platform is a Google Cloud Platform Partner and aims to solve the typical headaches associated with building, hosting, and managing WordPress websites for small business owners.
- Did you just happen to waste time, resources (and then some more time) just to launch a WordPress website for your business?
- Do you find yourself lost in the sea of hosting options, WordPress themes, and scores of plugins available for you to use?
- Despite all these products & services, are you suffering from the paradox of choice?
- Do you stand the risk of letting low-quality, ultra-cheap hosting slowing down your website?
- Do you find yourself wasting time fixing stuff with your WordPress website, looking for WordPress specialists, or looking for some sort of Support for WordPress related issues?
- Are your plugins, themes, and hosting incompatible?
- Are you concerned about your website’s safety?
These are all real issues most WordPress owners face (I know that since my websites are almost always built with WordPress). The 10Web platform, in essence, strives to solve all those problems (and then some more).
As Arto Minasyan, 10Web Founder, states,
“…33% of the internet is powered by WordPress. It’s a CMS that offers a lot of freedom, a lot of functional to the user, but isn’t easy. Thanks to 10Web, you can host, build, and publish a WordPress website and activate all the crucial services in just minutes.”
What Is 10Web? Why Should You Care?
In the world of WordPress, this is how it normally goes:
- Buy a domain name (this is simple enough)
- Purchase a hosting plan (Should you choose Kinsta? Flywheel? WPEngine? Cloudways? NameCheap? Godaddy? — this is more complicated than your average first date. How will you even make the choice?).
- Purchase an appropriate theme (Free themes? Paid themes? Which vendor? Which marketplace?)
- Setup your theme and customize your theme (Unless you have WordPress chops, you’ll have to depend on DIY WordPress page builders like Divi, Elementor, Beaver Builder, and others).
- Depending on what kind of functionality you need for your website, you’d have to depend on plugins for everything (like a plugin for building forms? Another plugin for lead generation? Yet another plugin for SEO?
Once you arrive at this point, you’ll see that a few things start to happen:
- God save you from the code bloat (if you happened to pick the wrong themes) [Hint: Start with the Hello theme from Elementor, Divi Theme from Elegant themes, any of the themes from Studiopress (free if you have a WPEngine Account).
- The above-mentioned code bloat or needlessly heavy WordPress themes can derail your business even before it starts.
- If you happened to choose cheap shared hosting, your website only gets slower with time [ Use managed hosting platforms or any of these platforms that help you increase page speed]
- Your costs will go up for just setting up, managing, and running a WordPress website.
The 10Web Platform helps you with each of those points, with distinct offers (all included within your plan). Right off the bat, you get the following:
Managed Hosting on Google Cloud
Corporate data centers are out; Cloud hosting is in.
Spotify, HSBC, Home Depot, Snapchat, Evernote, HTC, Best Buy, Philips, Coca Cola, Domino’s, Feedly, ShareThis, Sony Music, and Ubisoft: What’s common between the following brands?
Answer: They all use The Google Cloud platform.
According to Brian Jackson of Kinsta, more than 84% of IT managers prefer Google Cloud Infrastructure and platform compared to anything else out there in the market.
Image Credits: Kinsta
The Google Cloud Platform boasts of a global network. According to Alex of Techcrunch,
“The Power is in the Network.”
Alex believes that the one thing that sets Google Cloud Hosting apart from some of the other players is that their network is one of the biggest in the world.
In short, the Google Cloud Platform is blazing fast, it’s connected, it’s everywhere, and it’s accessible to everyone (even better than AWS and others).
Now, the 10Web platform brings to absolutely everyone, including those who are non-tech savvy (or simply just don’t want to grapple with the monstrosity that Google Cloud platform can be).
With the 10Web Platform, every website you build on the platform is automatically hosted on the Google Cloud Platform.
Build Websites On Elementor
It’s a pain to customize WordPress sites to make your website look exactly the way you want (or if you want to make your website work like a sales machine, like I do and like I want all your websites to do as well).
WordPress website builders like Elementor, Divi, and Beaver Builder are truly God-sent for regular folks like me who don’t want to hire WordPress experts for every bit of customization I want to make (which I do, more often than not).
But then, unless you are a business owner looking to build multiple websites, a freelancer who helps build websites, a digital agency, or a web design agency investing in tools like Elementor, Divi, and Beaver Builder is an overkill.
Free Templates? Go Bonkers
Small business owners, startup founders, and other earnest entrepreneurs don’t have the time to sit and wonder, or scratch and wait. They need to get things done, and that was yesterday.
With free WordPress themes and templates, your work gets easier. Pick a template, add your logo, make customizations to your site, add your content, and you are done.
Thanks to free templates from 10Web, you can speed up your workflow and create a website much faster than you thought possible.
If you are in a hurry, just choose one of the templates from the 10web gallery and go.
50+ Premium Plugins
There are a few super plugins that are free (or at least have a freemium thing going on). Then, you need to pay for several other plugins.
You’ll see that you’d have to make multiple purchases for absolutely every single functionality you need for your website.
The price of subscription for the cheapest plan for 10Web platform more than covers for the value you get out these 50+ premium plugins alone.
Daily WordPress Backups
Show me a WordPress owner (and that’s like 63% of the web) and I’ll show you ten more who’ve lost everything they created and built just because they didn’t have backups in place. Several managed WordPress hosting providers such as Kinsta, Flywheel, WPEngine, and Cloudways already have daily backups options.
So does the 10Web platform. Daily backups of your WordPress website are taken automatically so that you can always switch back to the latest version available if something happens to your WordPress website.
WordPress Security Services
Here’s the kicker with the 10web platform, you don’t just get a “platform”; you also get services, starting with a robust set of security services for your WordPress website.
If you were ever worried about your WordPress website’s security and if you wanted to protect your site from hackers, vulnerable scripts, malicious code, or if you’d like to recover your website from a recent hacking event, it’s all possible with the 10web platform.
The 10web platform has security services such as vulnerability scanning, scheduled scans (unlimited), file changes scanning, and more. It’s free and it’s included in your package.
WordPress Speed Optimization
Want a super-fast WordPress website? You should then be concerned about your images and files. While there’s a right way to upload media to your servers, not everyone has the time or the know-how to do it.
That’s why the 10Web Platform has WordPress Speed optimization services starting with image optimization which includes:
- Automatic Image Optimization — automatically optimizes each image as you upload them to your WordPress site
- Media type conversion: Convert jpg to png, gif to png, jpg to webP, and back.
- Compression modes and bulk image/file optimization.
- Media library optimization and upto 90% image compression.
WordPress SEO Services
Seo isn’t dead. It just keeps changing so fast that no average entrepreneur can ever catch up with the demands of being found on Google. Further, most of the good SEO practices will require the use of proper tools like SEMRush, ahrefs, or others.
If you aren’t going to get your hands dirty with full-time SEO, you’d at least need to take care of the basics.
Thankfully, the 10Web Platform has SEO features and services built-in too. You get XML sitemaps, canonical URLs, custom metadata for pages and posts, redirects, social media previews, technical analysis for your site’s SEO, reports, and search analytics as well.
Talking about analytics and reports…
Analytics & Reports
The secret to doing well with digital marketing is to track, visualize, and analyze. Yes, of course, you do have Google Analytics (and you should have this working for you). You also have some amazing tools today such as MonsterInsights, Mouseflow, HotJar, Heap Analytics, and MixPanel.
For most people, however, just dealing with analytics is painful. For instance, customizing Google analytics reports the way it makes sense for your business isn’t as straightforward as clicking the back button on your browser.
What metrics to track? How to track metrics to make proper decisions? Have you connected your website to analytics properly?
If you are on the 10web platform, you get a fantastic analytics suite with the numbers, metrics, and important KPIs handed over to you on a platter (sorry, on the screen).
Apart from complete analytics reports, you also get custom reports; front-end reports; WordPress dimensions; e-commerce tracking; alerts & notifications; proper goal management; Adsense and Google Ads Integration.
With just a few clicks, you can also set up custom tracking codes to exclude traffic from certain users (such as you and your team), role types, IP addresses, countries, cities, or regions.