Don’t sit there and wonder if video is good for your business. In so many ways, across functions, video can do your business good. See how this Hippo Video review helps you change every aspect of your business and take it several levels up.
All you have to do is to “show yourself”. Really?
It’s not that easy. For one, there’s the pandemic-driven rift in the social fabric itself.
Second, it’s hard for many businesses to embrace video for everything that it can do: from communicating with internal teams to replacing meetings; from sales prospecting to generating leads; from training to community interactions.
Plus, you are busy, suffer from camera shyness (maybe), or just anxiety from having to produce all this content.
Those are precisely the reasons why you should use video. Beat your own anxiety and put in the work to earn more dividends. While there are several video tools, let’s focus on this Hippo Video review for now:
Why Use Video?
I ask, why not? While complete video marketing stats are out of scope for this Hippo Video review, here are a few noteworthy ones:
Video is everything. According to Jacinda Santora of OptinMonster,
- 89% of video marketers say video gives them a good ROI.
- 83% of video marketers say video helps them with lead generation.
- 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website.
- 80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
- 95% of video marketers plan to increase or maintain video spend in 2020.
According to Google, YouTube reaches more 18- to 49-year olds in an average week than all cable TV networks combined.
Google adds that watch time for shopping-related videos on YouTube grew in the U.S. by more than 5X over the past 2 years.
Video’s also an important part of the shopping experience:
- More than 55% of shoppers use online video while actually shopping in a store, says Google.
- Wyzowl says that 66% of consumers prefer watching a video to reading about a product.
- Hubspot predicts that 54% of consumers want to see more video content this year.
- Pinterest alone has more than 1 billion videos that users watch (you didn’t see that coming now, did you?).
Hopefully, these video marketing statistics will convince you that video is truly the “”go-to” thing now. It’ll remain that way for the foreseeable future.
How to Use Video
Use video for:
- Internal communications
- New customer onboarding
- Ongoing customer nurturing
- Education & training
- Video for marketing
- Video for generating leads
- Video for customer support
- Sales outreach
Across verticals and industries like using video for:
- Marketing Agencies
- Travel & tourism
- Technology, and
- Real estate
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Further, you can use video for a lot more purposes and for practically every industry.
Besides, you can also do live streams, live videos, webinars, coaching sessions, online courses, online membership site content, social media videos, and more.
Interestingly, all of those zoom calls don’t even count.
How does Hippo Video Help?
Hippo Video is a video engagement platform that helps you use video in several ways for your business.
With the product available for customers across industries and use cases, Hippo Video helps you personalize your sales, marketing, operations, and communication efforts with Video.
The primary emphasis is on video selling, but Hippo Video can help you do a lot more such as to enable:
- Sales outreach with video (with personalized outreach at scale)
- Marketing with video (includes CTAs, polls, and in-video forms)
- Education and training
Why Use Hippo Video?
For an affordable price, Hippo Video makes video available for everyone: from freelancers and solo entrepreneurs all the way to enterprise-level users.
Hippo Video comes with the following features that you can take advantage of:
- A Simple, clean, intuitive, and easy-to-use dashboard that quickly gives you the metrics you need such as video views, engagement, and more.
- Quickly import existing videos or record new videos (for a variety of use cases). If you are struggling to get started, there’s an easy “getting started” page for you to guide you through.
- Build up your contact lists (could be your potential customers, sales prospects, new leads, existing customers, etc.,) and send personalized videos to them (at scale, if needed). You can also integrate with Zapier and sync your contact list with a CRM of your choice.
- Make use of the video library to use as a primary home for all of your sales prospecting videos, marketing videos, and more.
- Use the “Teleprompter” feature (visible to yourself, to a particular team member, or to everyone in your organization) to write/manage/edit scripts.
- From the video templates page (beta), make use of the “Video Sandwich” feature which quickly helps you create intros, outros, and reusable templates for video.
- Just send a link and collect video testimonials from your customers (and then use them on your marketing pages, landing pages, and more).
- Create simple and quick landing pages or sales pages for each of your videos to give your videos a dedicated, personalized, and on-brand home.
- Add multiple users to your Hippo Video account and collaborate with your team to expand on the potential of video.
To sum it all up, here’s a Hippo Video demo I created that you can quickly take a peek inside.
Video Resources from Hippo Video
There’s a ton of information (both informative and motivational) for you to take the first steps with video for your business.
Start with the Hippo Video blog, the podcast, the webinars, and other resources.
Additionally, there are case studies on HippoVideo for you to get inspired from.
Several eBooks can help you stay educated and provide you with the necessary strategies to win it big with video.
While you are there, I highly recommend you check out Jeffery Gitomer’s video series on using video for business.
In conclusion, start with a free Hippo Video account and see what kind of magic you can do with it.