Looking for the top Crocoblock WordPress Plugins? This is where you’d find some of the best, ever.
If I could, I’d write an entire book on Crocoblock’s plugins alone. There are so many Crocoblock Plugins available that it’d really need a series of blog posts (or a book or a coffee table publication?) to feature all of these.
Let’s take a quick look at some of these stellar Crocoblock plugins:
Ever fancied making design changes to your website but didn’t know where to begin? Were you impressed with how a website has these subtle design elements and you thought you’d need to hire an expensive WordPress designer to get that done?
The secret is that you don’t need much to bring in some awesome effects to your website.
With JetElements Plugin, you can create:
- Countdown Timers
- Bar Charts
- Interactive Animated Boxes
- Section Parallax
- Top products Widget (for your WooCommerce store)
- WooCommerce Products Widget
- Top Products Widget
- Featured Products Widget
- Recent Products
- Download button Widget
- Weather Widget
- Best selling products
- Instagram feed
- A Custom Post Grid
- Subscription form Widget
- Image Comparison Slider
- Advanced Carousel Widget
- Pricing Tables
- Advanced Maps
- Services Widget
- Portfolio Gallery Widget
- Elementor Audio Player
- Logo Showcase
- Responsive Tables
- Circle Progress bars
- Animated Text Widgets, and more.
Learn more about The Jet Elements plugin from Crocoblock.
One plugin like Jet Elements and you can create any kind of visual effect you want on your WordPress site. Just like that.
Want to take the visual treats on your WordPress website several notches up? How about adding tooltips, satellite shots, hotspots, parallax scrolling, sticky columns, and more?
JetTricks allows you to do all of that and more.
With JetTricks, you can add the following to your website:
- Enhance your website pages with Parallax scrolling
- Make your “View More”, “Learn More”, or “Discover” prompts animated, stylish, and snazzy with the animated “view more” break.
- Have an image for your eCommerce product? Use HotSpots to mark the various features of your product within the image itself (works something like interactive tooltips)
Learn more about JetTricks plugin from Crocoblock
You’ve heard that WordPress is elastic and probably powers any kind of website by now. But did you know that you could use the power of dynamic content and make your website really powerful?
Dynamic content for WordPress allows you to run database-powered websites. All of those websites that you might have used before such as doctor appointment booking platforms, AirBnB-like hotel booking sites, travel websites, and others.
Guess what? You could build a WordPress-powered website just like those, all by yourself by using something like Crocoblock’s JetPlugin.
If you thought that you need WordPress specialists for this, you are wrong again.
Crocoblock’s JetEngine can help you use the power of dynamic content for WordPress, just like that.
With the JetEngine plugin, you can:
- Create dynamic content (such as use dynamic images, dynamic links, dynamic terms, dynamic fields, and dynamic snippets) to showcase content automatically.
- Use grids, masonry, injecting dynamic elements into grids, or sliders to showcase personalized or specific content (depending on what your dynamic WordPress website does).
- Power your calendar with JetEngine’s dynamic widgets and work out a visually compelling schedule. Add as many events as you want and play around with the styles to make them catchy. As a result, you’ll get a classy calendar that ticks all of your boxes.
- JetEngine gives you the opportunity to build a stronger connection with your visitors. Make your web property more interactive by implementing a fully-responsive step-by-step form. Registration, Contact, Feedback, Booking, Order – whatever you’re up to, JetEngine & Elementor are here to slay any form type. Did you know that you can also have forms calculate prices or use step-by-step forms for your users?
Want to start a car rental business? A hotel or hostel booking site? Or would you like your real-estate website to accept bookings? JetEngine is the plugin to use.
Want your website to turn into a mean, lead generation machine? Use JetPopups plugin to create interactive, conversion-focused popups easily and add them to your WordPress site.
Note: This plugin can work on top of the already powerful Popup functionality that Elementor provides for you.
With more than 50+ interactive pop-ups available for you to choose from with JetPopup, it’s just a matter of picking up a pop-up template, changing the elements within, and making those pop-ups work hard to generate leads for you.
As with any pop-up builder, JetPopup Plugin also has options to “trigger” these pop-ups (on arrival, on click, exit-intent popups, and more).
Use these pop-ups to help build your email marketing list, provide discounts or coupons, create info cards to let your visitors know about new product launches, conduct quick surveys with Yes/No pop-ups, or maybe just roll out GDPR permission pop-ups.
Your blog (no matter how you intend to perceive it) is the central engine for your digital marketing presence. Your blog gets you traffic. It helps attract new customers. It provides you a way to educate, entertain, inform, inspire, and train your customers.
If you don’t use anything else on this list, just pick the JetBlog plugin and give your blog a visual makeover with a news ticker, smart posts list, blog post grid displays, post tiles, and more.
Of course, if you layer your JetBlog plugin with JetPopups plugin, you can also turn each of your blog posts into lead-generating content assets by adding popups to each of your blog posts (or static lead generation subscription forms that you can place under or in the middle of each blog post).
Which of these plugins do you use?
Hey! Just want to get this out of the way. Some of the links in the blog post (and/or videos) are affiliate links. This means that I’d earn beer money if you ever decide to purchase any of the tools, products, services, plugins, or anything else I could be linking to. For more details, please do read my affiliate disclosure policy.